Call for vote : OpenStack and teuthology (before july 30th)

Hi Ceph,

TL;DR: please upvote my talk proposal about OpenStack and teuthology https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/vote-for-speakers/presentation/4793

I've been working on documenting and simplifying the usage of teuthology with OpenStack ( as explained at http://dachary.org/?p=3828 ) and proposed a talk for the next OpenStack summit on that topic. It would be great if it was accepted because I became so passionate about it that I can't wait to tell the whole story. For that to happen the first stage is to collect votes that show there is interest. Having a lot of votes is of course not enough for a talk to be selected, but it shows the speaker is at least motivated to do a little marketing about it.

I've always sucked at marketing but it's worth a shot ;-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre