Re: pulpito slowness

----- Original Message -----

There are pieces of the setup that might be causing this. Pulpito on its own doesn't do much, it is stateless
and just serves HTML.

I would look into paddles (pulpito feeds from it) and see how that is doing. Ideally, paddles would be setup with
PostgreSQL as well, I remember that at some point the queries became very complex in paddles and some investigation
was done to improve their speed.