New member in the stable releases team

Hi Nathan & Abhishek,

Let me introduce you to David Casier who agreed to help us with the stable releases by running the hammer upgrade suite for Ubuntu 14.04 on his teuthology setup at http://ceph.aevoo.fr:8081/ (using the OpenStack / teuthology installation run by his company).

The idea we discussed this morning is that David will watch the hammer branch and run the upgrade suite whenever there is a new commit. I suppose he could also run the suite on hammer-backports when it is needed. This is the first time someone is committed to help by running teuthology suites, we'll need to figure out the details as we go.

Although this is a small part of the stable release workflow, this is a novel way of contributing and I'm glad it's happening. It also made me realize that there is no place where the roles of each member of the stable release team is listed. I've added a who's who section at:

    http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO#Whos-who

which reflects my view of the roles we have. Although it requires a little maintenance, the roles do not vary that much and I expect it won't require an update more than a dozen time a year.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre