wip-mdscap

Hi Nistha, Jashan,

I was helping Nishtha get debugging working in MDSAuthCap and ended up
fixing a few other issues with wip-mdscap:

 - it now takes a CephContext *cct, which means you can add debug lines
inside MDSAuthCaps.cc like so:

  ldout(cct, 10) << "debug foo blah" << dendl;

and it will show up in the mds log.

 - I fixed the MDSCapMatch::allow_all() so that it returns true when path
== "" (instead of "/").. this fixes several of the unittest_mds_authcap
tests.

 - I fixed the other tests to not include a leading /, which fixes the
rest.

 - Fixed the get_projected_parent_dn() call.

Jashan, not sure how far you got after we spoke earlier, but I'd suggest
going this route and making the paths you pass into is_capable() *not*
include any leading /.

I pushed it all as wip-mdscap.  If possible it'll help to rebase what
you're working with on top of this branch.

I'm going to try to make a point of being on IRC around 9am ET (6:30 IST)
to check in with Nishtha.  Jashan, if you are also available around that
time it would be great to touch base with you then as well.

Thanks!
sage