Re: Docker task for teuthology

Re-sending in plain text (original HTML message bounced)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivo Jimenez" <ivo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Loic Dachary" <ldachary@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ceph-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2015 4:36:05 PM
Subject: Docker task for teuthology

Hi Loïc,

I’m a summer intern working at Red Hat on a project to bring non-functional testing to Ceph [1]. Zack mentioned that you worked on having teuthology use containers to deploy ceph and run tests. I found your blog posts and corresponding branches. Would it be possible for you to share your experience and the reason why you stopped working on that? Also, if you have time, could you please take a look at the initial code additions [2] that I’m working on? Any feedback would me much appreciated.

thanks!

[1]: http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Testing_-_non-functional_tests
[2]: https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/pull/558