Re: About Fio backend with ObjectStore API

On 06/30/2015 04:18 PM, Josh Durgin wrote:
Note that ceph's ObjectStore api is internal, and not stable. Maybe not
the best thing to include in packages, though keeping it as an option
at build time might make sense. The api itself isn't that prone to
change, but internal symbols (hooray c++...) certainly are, so any
update of ceph would likely need a recompile of the backend.

And now I see the ObjectStore is included statically, so it is doable.
It just won't be updated for new ceph without recompiling the backend,
which seems fine to me.

Josh