Re: Setting up teuthology with OpenStack

Hi,

The OpenStack backend is being reworked to not require the neutron API, because most OpenStack cluster do not provide it. Until it is complete the neutron based backend can be found at

 https://github.com/dachary/teuthology/tree/wip-6502-openstack-neutron#openstack-backend

The difference is that neutron allows to create an isolated network and teuthology can assume ownership of the IPv4 addresses. Without neutron, the OpenStack backend has to adapt to whatever IPv4 is assigned to the instances created. It is not a significant problem, only the logic is quite different.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre