unit test for messaging crc32c

Hi all,

We've recently experienced a broken router than was corrupting packets
in way that the tcp checksums were still valid. There has been some
resulting data corruption -- thus far the confirmed corruptions were
outside of Ceph communications -- but it has made us want to double
check the Ceph messenger crc32c code.

We have crc32c enabled (as default), and I expected to find some "bad
crc" messages logged on the clients and/or osds, but thus far we
haven't found any.

Is there a unit test which validates this mechanism, e.g. one which
intentionally corrupts a Message then confirms that the crc code drops
it? I didn't find anything relevant in src/test/, but I'm not too
familiar with the framework.

Thanks in advance, Dan