Ceph Tech Talk Online Today at 1p EDT

Just as a reminder, our monthly Ceph Tech Talk will be happening today
(instead of its usual time on a Thurs) at 1p EDT (a little over 3
hours from now).  Florian from Hastexo will be discussing placement
groups which is especially important if you are planning a cluster or
looking to expand.

While these videos do get posted to YouTube it is always better to
attend in person to be able to ask questions of our talented speakers.
I look forward to seeing you there.

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/172084437

To join via Browser: