Re: Slow file creating and deleting using bonnie ++ on Hammer

Thank you for the great explanation Zheng! That definitely shows what
I was seeing with the bonnie++ test. What bad things would happen if I
modified the config option mds_tick_interval to flush the journal to a
second or less? Does this also mean any custom code written should
avoid use of fsync() if writing a large number of files?