Re: Proposal for a Backport tracker

Hi Loic:

As I understand the new backport workflow, the process of creating tickets in the Backport tracker will be automated. This raises a question:

As the automation script loops over each Pending Backport ticket, it will first create a corresponding ticket (or tickets) in the Backport tracker. After that, I'm thinking it will need to change the status of the original ticket from Pending Backport to something else (so it doesn't pick up the same ticket again the next time the script is run).

So the question is, what will the original ticket's status be changed to? Resolved?

Nathan