[EMG]incomplete pgs make RGW unusable

Hi core developers,

Sorry, I have to raise this from user list because there is no response.

I reformat the disks to increase osd journal size. During the process, I lost 9 pgs.

The incomplete pgs belong to the pool .rgw.buckets, which causes slow requests and make RGW unusable.
I have to restart the OSDs and RGWs time to time, to make RGW responsible.

The most scary things happen. I cannot recovery the incomplete pgs.

[force_create_pg](http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10098) marks it a feature to handle this.

The [blog](https://ceph.com/community/incomplete-pgs-oh-my/) is not working, either.

And finally I give up the recovery, and use 'rados cppool' to copy our huge pool, it's STUCK...

I'm very frustrated, and very surprised that Ceph doesn't offer a way to just let the lost data lost.

Could anyone give any advise on this? Thanks!

Sincerely,