Re: Newstore inode usage

On Thu, 14 May 2015, Srikanth Madugundi wrote:
> Adding ceph-devel
> Sage,
>
> Do you have a timeline to support the feature to store multiple objects into
> one fragment?

No timeline for this... it isn't something I've thought about at all. It'd
probably be multiple objects in one fid, though--the fragments would be
non-overlapping.  Unless we wanted to do some deduping thing with
shared fragments (where, say, you write the same content to multiple
objects simultaneously).

sage