Re: [ceph-calamari] [ceph-users] Does anyone understand Calamari??

Wow,

That must be a record. I didn’t realize that.

It turns out that you’ll have the best experience if the versions of master and minion are in sync.

We test and use 2014.1.5 and are still evaluating 2014.7.Z.

Glad to hear things are working better.

regards,
Gregory