Re: Ceph tag v0.94.1.1 etc.

Hi Loic,

These are tags on the rhcs-* branches. These branches and tags more-or-less indicate what we're shipping Red Hat's "Ceph Storage" product downstream, which is basically a fork of 0.80.8 and 0.94.1.

Instead of keeping these branches in an internal repository behind Red Hat's firewall I figured I would push them to the public GitHub repository instead, since that fits with certain aspects of the way that Inktank used to build its downstream product. (Re-using the same Jenkins build system upstream and downstream).

I don't know how long we'll keep to this model; it's just the one that works for the moment. I realize this mixes downstream and upstream in a way that's a bit unconventional.

- Ken