Re: ceph repo for debian jessie ?

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Debian Jessie has been released this weekend,
>
> any plan to add jessie repositories soon ?

We definitely want them, and we are definitely shorthanded.  Bringing new
distros into the mix mostly requires getting working cloud-init images,
gitbuilders, and jenkins slaves intregrated into the lab environment.
Anybody who is interested in helping out here (and with other lab sysadmin
work!) would be SO very much appreciated!

sage