Performance test for cache tier

Hi, all

Fio will exactly access each block once by default. But it is not the
case we want to use cache tier. The reason we use it is lots of
content will be access repeatedly so that there is lots of cache hits.
I find random_distribution can alter the acess distribution, but hard
to  exactly set the hit : miss rate for the test. Is there any way to
do this?

Regards
Ning Yao