Initial newstore vs filestore results

Hi Guys,

I ran some quick tests on Sage's newstore branch. So far given that this is a prototype, things are looking pretty good imho. The 4MB object rados bench read/write and small read performance looks especially good. Keep in mind that this is not using the SSD journals in any way, so 640MB/s sequential writes is actually really good compared to filestore without SSD journals.

small write performance appears to be fairly bad, especially in the RBD case where it's small writes to larger objects. I'm going to sit down and see if I can figure out what's going on. It's bad enough that I suspect there's just something odd going on.

Mark