Re: Ceph disk

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the lack of updates from my side. Actually, we had a few crashes in our openstack cluster (nothing out of the norm) but due to easter holidays, manpower has been quite tight. I am also working on recovering/setting up those lost compute nodes to make the resources available for our environment. I will update you all
once the pressure is gone. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Kewaan.