Re: Recruiting volunteers for the Ceph stable release team

Hi,

I'm happy to report that

  Abhishek L <abhishek.lekshmanan@xxxxxxxxx> (Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd)
  LOPEZ Jean-Charles <jelopez@xxxxxxxxxx> (Red Hat)
  Alistair Israel <aisrael@xxxxxxxxx> (ACALEPH)

proposed to help and are now part of the stable releases and backport team at http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases

It will probably take us a few months to learn how to work together effectively. My hope is that when the process is polished and documented more people can join the team to support stable versions.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre