Re: MDS crashes (80.8)

On 26/02/2015 17:19, Wyllys Ingersoll wrote:
OK, attached is the initial log, or at least the earliest log I can find.

Ah, now that I look more closely at the backtrace, I realise that creation succeeded, but it is now failing on subsequent runs because it can't find the metadata pool. I guess you probably deleted it at some point between Monday and today. You will need to create yourself some filesystem pools (metadata and data) before using newfs to reset your filesystem.

Cheers,
John