Re: RGW : Transaction Id in response?

----- Original Message -----

At the moment there is no such identifier. We can leverage the rados client instance id that each radosgw instance gets when connecting to the backend, and there's also a unique running number that we use to identify each request within that gateway. We can probably concatenate these and return it as the unique identifier.

Yehuda