Re: FileStore performance: coalescing operations

Hmm, we already obverse this duplicate omap keys set from pglog operations.

And I think we need to resolve it in upper layer, of course,
coalescing omap operations in FileStore is also useful.

@Somnath Do you do this dedup work in KeyValueStore already?

--
Best Regards,

Wheat