12 March - Ceph Day San Francisco

Hey cephers,

We still have a couple of speaking slots open for Ceph Day San
Francisco on 12 March. I'm open to both high level "what have you been
doing with Ceph" type talks as well as more technical "here is what
we're writing and/or integrating with Ceph."

I know many folks will be at VAULT, but we figured there would still
be plenty of folks left on the west coast, so let me know if you'd be
interested in speaking. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry