cephfs root_squash, multitenancy

Got this from JJ:

> The SA expanded on this by stating that there are basically three main
> scenarios here:
>
> 1) We trust the UID/GID in a controlled environment. In which case we
> can safely rely on the POSIX permissions. As long as root_squash is
> available this would be fine.

I think adding a root_squash option to client/Client.cc and the ceph.ko
should be pretty easy...

> 2) Multi-tenant systems. In these cases being able to create keyrings
> which limit access to specified directories would be ideal.

This is mainly enforcing uid/gid and mount path in MDSAuthCap, and not
unlike what we'll need for OpenStack Manila.  I think it's something like

 1- establish mount root inode ref when session is opened/authenticated
 2- verify in reply path that any inode we reference is beneath that point
 3- special case inodes in stray directory, hopefully in some secure-ish
way based on where they lived previously.  (not sure how this'll work...)

> 3) Government and financial sectors, with more sensitive information. In
> these cases the same capabilities as 2 but also the ability to have an
> audit trail of what is accessed, when, and from where.

This one I'm happy to ignore for now... :)

sage