Re: speed decrease since firefly,giant,hammer the 2nd try

> mhm i installed librbd1-dbg and librados2-dbg - but the output still
> looks useless to me. Should i upload it somewhere?

>>Meh, if it's all just symbols it's probably not that helpful.

Last Time I have done perf, even with all debug packages (ceph debug package, kernel debug, libc6 debug package,..)

I have remaining unresolved symbols

Sage Have run my perf report through c++filt, to have missing symbols.

see here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.devel/22089/match=client+cpu+usage+kbrd+vs+librbd+perf+report