flock() on libcephfs ?

Hi folks!

I'm not sure this is the right place to post, so do not hesitate to redirect me to a more appropriate list if necessary!

New to ceph, I naively attempted to add a flock (int ceph_flock(struct ceph_mount_info *cmount, int fd, int operation)) function in libcephfs, but I could not find the proper way to figure out what was the owner identifier used by Client::ll_flock() (an uint64_t integer) - this is not the pid, I presume ?

(In a similar way, the opaque void* fuse_req pointer passed appears to be optional, but I was not able to figure out what it was either, even if it is obviously FUSE-related)

Thanks in advance for any hints! By the way - would this new feature (flock()) make sense ?

Regards,
Xavier