Minor inconsistency with ceph-deploy on Giant

Hi!

  Just thought I'd mention a minor inconsistency I noticed while
re-installing our cluster...
preparing an OSD with ceph-deploy will NOT activate it on a parttion
(node1:/sda1/sda2)
preparting an OSD with ceph-deploy WILL activate it on a disk (
node1:/dev/sdc)

I think I noticed similiar behavior with ceph-deploy osd create, but I
assumed I just messed up,
so I didnt document it.  This is probably more of an 'issue' as create is
supposed to activate it for you.

Manually issuing a ceph-deploy osd activate works fine to bring the
partition OSDs up.

--
The information in this message may be confidential.  It is intended solely
for