Re: Article about Object Store API

Hi,
thanks!

Well, maybe, but probably not :) I'm at this point going through a list of
cold storage system ideas for my thesis. Part of that is evaluating how
one /could/ implement them in Ceph. A special object store that accesses
an archive system is one of them. I'll later plan to implement something, but I
haven't yet decided on what ;)

~marcel