Re: Deadline of Github pull request for Hammer release (question)

Hi,

Note that you also need to update

https://github.com/dachary/ceph-erasure-code-corpus/blob/master/v0.85-764-gf3a1532/non-regression.sh

to include non regression tests for the most common cases of the SHEC plugin encoding / decoding. This is run by make check (this repository is a submodule of Ceph). It helps make sure that content encoded / decoded with a given version of the plugin can be encoded / decoded exactly in the same way by all future versions.

Cheers