prime pg_temp

We discussed this forever ago during the Giant CDS.  I put together a
patch set tonight that implements it in a pretty basic form.  See

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/3429

There's no fancy threading do to this in the background or any of the
other more crazy stuff we discussed before.  Instead, there's just a
simple limit that bounds the amount of time the primary is allowed to
spend calculating mappings (default 500ms).  It also tries to be
reasonably smart about limiting the amount of work, mainly by keeping a
mapping of osds to pgs so that we can limit our checks when osds go down
or out.

My main concern is whether the pg_by_osd map will consume much CPU or
memory to maintain.  Anybody interested in testing that out?

sage