mon: forwarding user commands

Hi Ceph,

Right now, for not a monitor leader, if a received command is not
supported locally, but is supported by the leader, it is forwarded to
the leader.

For the recently added "ceph tell mon.x version" it gives a confusing
behavior: if the mon.x is not a leader and does not support "version"
command yet, but the leader does, the user will receive the version of
the leader, and can't be actually sure about a non leader version.

I have a patch that fixes this by checking if the received "version"
command is forwarded and returning the error in this case:

https://github.com/trociny/ceph/commit/98f835357e378b1c5f05b32ba90a8b8537ba1ad8

But may be we need a more general solution? We might face a similar
issue in future, when adding a new command, which is not expected to
be forwarded to the leader (like injectargs).

--
Mykola Golub