Re: QoS Control for RBD I/Os?

Sorry, I don't understand your meaning previously.

If you want to make normal client IO which doesn't affected by
"flatten" or other management ops, this bp may not met it.

Actually, this bp mainly want to implement a io-limit mechanism which
is much like qemu. And if we use rbd in iscsi or related cases, we
can't make use of qemu and we need librbd's qos.

--
Best Regards,

Wheat