webmastering jerasure.org

Hi Kevin,

The http://jerasure.org/ page was initially setup as a custom gitlab home page ( http://dachary.org/?p=3470 ) but it turns out to be a bad idea, from a SEO point of view. When searching for jerasure, the http://jerasure.org page is nowhere to be found. By default gitlab redirects the home page to the sign up page and that's probably the reason why it does not show at all.

To improve the situation I moved gitlab from http://jerasure.org/ to http://lab.jerasure.org/ and turned http://jerasure.org/ into a static page that links to it. The static page looks similar and will hopefully not confuse people too much.

If you see something odd / not working, it's probably because I did a mistake. Please let me know if that's the case and I'll fix it :-)

Cheers
--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre