ceph osd df

We see a fair number of issues and confusion with OSD utilization and
unfortunately there is easy way to see a summary of the current OSD
utilization state.  'ceph pg dump' includes raw data but it not very
friendly.  'ceph osd tree' shows weights but not actual utilization.
'ceph health detail' tells you the nearfull osds but only when they reach
the warning threshold.

Opened a ticket for a new command that summarizes just the relevant info:

	http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10452

Suggestions welcome.  It's a pretty simple implementation (the mon has
all the info; just need to add the command to present it) so I'm hoping it
can get into hammer.  If anyone is interested in doing the
implementation that would be great too!

sage