Ceph backports

Hi Ceph,

I'm going to spend time to care for the Ceph backports (i.e. help reduce the time they stay in pull requests or redmine tickets). It should roughly go as follows:

0. Developer follows normal process to land PR to master. Once complete and ticket is marked Pending Backport this process initiates.
1. I periodically polls Redmine to look for tickets in Pending Backport state
2. I find commit associated with Redmine ticket and Cherry Picks it to backport integration branch off of desired maintenance branch (Dumping, Firefly, etc). (Note - patch may require backport to multiple branches)
3. I resolve any merge conflicts with the cherry-picked commit
4. Once satisfied with group of backported commits to integration branch, I notifies QE.
5. QE tests backport integration branch against appropriate suites
6a. If QE is satisfied with test results, they merge backport integration branch.
6b. If QE is NOT satisfied with the test results, they indicate backport integration branch is NOT ready to merge and return to me to work with original Developer to resolve issue and return to steps 2/3
7. Ticket is moved to Resolved once backport integration branch containing cherry-picked backport is merged to the desired mainteance branch(es)

I'll first try to implement this semi manually and document / script when convenient. If anyone has ideas to improve this tentative process, now is the time :-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre