Reg: Ceph Federated Gateway - Primary & Sec Region in one node

Hi,

i have already posted this question in various ceph users group but I haven't got an answer yet. I am trying to install ceph federated gateway setup with two regions - Master and Secondary with two zones each(primary and sec), all in one node. I am getting an error “region map does not specify master region." while creating user for secondary region. I have specified different ports for different zones.

Is it possible to install ceph in this setup. If not, why.

JSON FILE FOR MASTER REGION
—————————————————————

{ "name": "us",
  "api_name": "us",
  "is_master": "true",
  "endpoints": [
        "http:\/\/fqdn:80\/"],
  "master_zone": "us-east",
  "zones": [
        { "name": "us-east",
          "endpoints": [
                "http:\/\/fqdn:80\/"],
          "log_meta": "true",
          "log_data": "true"},
        { "name": "us-west",
          "endpoints": [
                "http:\/\/fqdn:81\/"],
          "log_meta": "true",
          "log_data": "true"}],
  "placement_targets": [
   {
     "name": "default-placement",
     "tags": []
   }
  ],
  "default_placement": "default-placement”}

JSON FILE FOR SEC REGION
———————————————————

{ "name": "eu",
  "api_name": "eu",
  "is_master": "false",
  "endpoints": [
        "http:\/\/fqdn:82\/"],
  "master_zone": "eu-east",
  "zones": [
        { "name": "eu-east",
          "endpoints": [
                "http:\/\/fqdn:82\/"],
          "log_meta": "true",
          "log_data": "true"},
        { "name": "eu-west",
          "endpoints": [
                "http:\/\/fqdn:83\/"],
          "log_meta": "true",
          "log_data": "true"}],
  "placement_targets": [
   {
     "name": "default-placement",
     "tags": []
   }
  ],
  "default_placement": "default-placement"}

Cheers
Prithiv