Re: Slow OSD detection

I think we could find five top OSDs which has the maximum average slow
times, as well as five OSDs with absolute maximum time.

Should we also be correlating this with SMART data associated with the disk?
Some agency has to do the comparison in a storage node and make this
available to other  nodes to compare with their own data.

-Sreenath