warning: parallel make check just merged

Hi Ceph,

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/2750 was merged a few minutes ago and make -j4 should now work (see http://dachary.org/?p=3313 for more information). A few things are done differently but nothing that require a change in how unit tests are written or run. The change primarily was about making sure the ceph mon and osd run by make check use different directories and ports. Hopefully it will just be a benefit without any drawback. However, if anything seems suspicious to you regarding the result of make check (parallel or not), feel free to blame me and ask that I fix it ;-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre