Question about Transaction::get_data_alignment

Hi Sage,

I am now working with the BP osd: update Transaction encoding, but the
Transaction::get_data_alignment make me confused.

This method give the alignment which is used by FileJournal to do
better buffer build. It calculate the alignment by largest_data_off
and get_data_offset() while the first is an offset of some object and
the second is an offset of the transaction encode result. I am not
sure there is any reason to do calculation between them.

The code works fine, probably because any result is fine for
Transaction::get_data_alignment, while
FileJournal::prepare_single_write can use any alignment value to build
logical bufferlist.

Can you give me some explanation?  Thank you.

--
Dong Yuan
UnitedStack