deprecation warning: object 'category'

There is an undocumented and (to my knowledge) unused feature that lets
you specify a category for an object on creation, and totals up the pool
stats on a per-category basis.  We originally were going to use this for
RGW bug opted for something more manageable.

We plan to kill it because it can potentially bloat the pg stat
structures in an unbounded way.

If you're a librados user and making use of this feature, speak now,
or expect it to be gone in hammer!

sage