Re: krbd blk-mq support ?

Hi,

some news:

I have applied patches succefully on top of 3.18-rc1 kernel.

But don't seem to help is my case.
(I think that blk-mq is working because I don't see any io schedulers on rbd devices, as blk-mq don't support them actually).

My main problem is that I can't reach more than around 50000iops on 1 machine,

and the problem seem to be the kworker process stuck at 100% of 1core.

I had tried multiple fio process, on differents rbd devices at the same time, and I'm always limited à 50000iops.

I'm sure that the ceph cluster is not the bottleneck, because if I launch another fio on another node at the same time,

I can reach 50000iops on each node, and both are limited by the kworker process.

That's why I thinked that blk-mq could help, but it don't seem to be the case.

Is this kworker cpu limitation a known bug ?

Regards,

Alexandre