Re: kerberos / AD requirements, blueprint

Hi,

Is the goal then NOT to provide per-user authn (etc) as AFS or DCE would do, when a user accesses files using the kernel client (and provide for that, in general)?  I would have thought that was a lot of the point.

It seems like that is the well trodden path, for AFS, DFS, NFSv4, it's basically similar, varying only in that NFSv4's per-user token propagation is a bit better integrated on Linux (but doesn't yet provide the PAG concept).

Matt

--
Matt Benjamin
The Linux Box