kerberos / AD requirements, blueprint

I started to write up a blueprint for kerberos / LDAP / AD support:

	https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Blueprints/Hammer/kerberos_authn%2C_AD_authn%2F%2Fauthz

In case it isn't clear from that document, I only sort of know what I'm
talking about here.  (This is largely based on what I managed to retain
from a conversation with Andrew, but I suspect I got some of it wrong.)

For anyone working in environments where kerberos is in use, I am *very*
interested in hearing what your requirements are for your environment.  In
particular, are you using AD or LDAP or something else?  How do you expect
RBAC to work for you?

We'll definitely have a slot for this at the upcoming CDS, but anything we
can hash out before then will make that conversation more productive.

Thanks!
sage