Re: RGW URL Parsing

Sorry for the re-post.  I forgot to disable HTML.

I've been slacking on my RGW Snapshots blueprint, but I'm getting back into it.

I started working on the URL parsing, to parse the query string in
http://bucket.cluster.com/object?snapshot=snapname

I found the url_decode in src/rgw/rgw_common.cc, but I notice that
it's not really parsing the URL.  It's just decoding the + and %
escape sequences.

Rather than re-implementing URL parsing, I was thinking of replacing
url_decode with something that returns a Civet structure.  No idea
what yet, I wanted to get some opinions before I put much effort into
it.  I wasn't sure how tightly RGW should be coupled to Civet.  It
looks like it's already linked, so I don't see any harm.

I'm definitely a junior dev here, and I'm always leery when a junior
dev proposes a refactor.  ;-)

Opinions?