Re: Weekly performance meeting

Hi Sage,

Great idea, we'd certainly be interested in attending.

We have a variety of potentially relevant work, some (but not all) at least tangentially related to RDMA.  Our attention is necessarily split between upstream and internal branches (that currently don't have CRUSH, PGs, etc), but we'd like to upstream as much generally useful work as we can.

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matt Benjamin