Re: About the copy-on-read blueprint

Hi Wang,

Thanks for replying!

If it is undergoing reviewing process, then can I also join for the
code reviewing so I can get some sense about how to contribute?

I also would like to contribute for other optimizations on RBD. I saw
a three-year old thread
(http://marc.info/?l=ceph-devel&m=129867273303846&q=raw) regarding the
optimizations in RBD layering, and am wondering what is the current
status for those optimizations mentioned. Maybe I can take a look on
those topics.

Thanks!
Cheng