Re: Ask help for boost::statechart in PG

Thanks.

Follow your explanation,  I understand as below:
>1.  why there is not react function for custom_reaction< NullEvt >
 NullEvt event is handled by react(const boost::statechart::event_base&)
> 2. why there is not custom_reaction definition about boost::statechart::result react(const MNotifyRec&)
But I can't find any children of Initial which has definition about
MNotifyRec event. Is Primary a children of Initial?

Do I understand correct?