Call for help : contributor credits updates

Hi Ceph,

TL;DR: looking for a co-maintainer for https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/.mailmap

Would someone be willing to share the workload of maintaining the https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/.mailmap and https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/.organizationmap files with me ? The idea would be that we take turns to send the mail summarizing the contributor credits ( see http://www.spinics.net/lists/ceph-devel/msg18941.html for instance ). I'm happy to do it because it gives me a chance to get in touch with new Ceph developers and discover new organizations contributing to Ceph. But it would be better if I'm not the only one doing it. It requires no more than two hours for a given release, all included.

If you're interested, you can read about the workflow and technical details in https://wiki.ceph.com/Community/Ceph_contributors_list_maintenance_guide

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre