ceph-disk and dmcrypt

Hi Steve,

We ran into a problem with the ceph-disk changes back in 67339470 (they
were breaking dmcrypt when the journal was on a separate device).  At the
same time we resolved another bug.  With your change reverted, and the new
fix, and other changes to ceph-disk since then, it appears to be working
fine for all of my tests.

Do you mind testing the ceph-disk from wip-firefly-dmcrypt in your
environment to verify that you don't see the original problem?  The
explanation in your original commit sounds plausible (that the kernel
wouldn't refresh the partition table if dmcrypt was consuming one of the
partitions), but it just doesn't seem to be the case for me.

Thanks!
sage